Lia-May respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular their rights with regard to the automated processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy aimed at full transparency to our customers about the processing of personal data, its purpose or purposes and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights as well as possible.
If you would like additional information about the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") lia-may.com
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Lia-May, established in Nijverdal, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 82850097. Handmade earrings made of polymer clay
Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall refrain from using the data and information on this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated films), video images, sounds and all technical applications that can be used for the operation of this website and more generally all parts used on this website are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or part of it, including its technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller does not act immediately against an infringement cannot be regarded as tacit consent, nor as a waiver of the right to prosecute the violator.
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the administrator may at any time suspend, interrupt, limit or refuse access to the website for a particular category of visitors, remove any information that may disrupt the operation of the website or conflict with national or international law or contrary to internet etiquette make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
1. The administrator is not liable for malfunctions, interruptions, problems or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is (temporarily) inaccessible. You are responsible for the way in which you connect to our website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against threats such as virus attacks on the Internet. In addition, you are responsible for which websites you visit and which information you are looking for.
2. The administrator is not liable for any legal action taken against you
3. The controller shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you shall refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller becomes involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim from you all damage resulting therefrom.
1. Your personal information is collected by Lia-May .
2. Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a
identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors, specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the collector to maintain a
to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and, where appropriate, to process your orders. They are included in an (electronic) register.
Your rights regarding information
1. In accordance with Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, each data subject has the right to information about and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2.You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you place your signature and state the address
where we can contact you.
4. You will receive a response from us within one month of submitting the request.
5. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended to two months.
Images and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the visual material associated with a product offered on our website and social media.
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the payee is established has exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes about these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org